- All staff and Students pledge to make the College the premier Higher Education Hub not only in the State but also in the Country with required endeavour and diligence.
- 75% of teaching faculty are Ph.D. holders with potential to turn the College into a centre of Higher Studies and Research.
- 25% of our teachers are with M.Phil. Degree.
- About 95% of our teachers are engaged in different research and innovative works and are publishing articles/ papers regularly in reputed National and International Journals.
- A host of teachers are teaching PG Courses in other Universities and other affiliated Colleges without affecting their normal classes.
- Most of the teachers have been attending National, International Seminars and Workshops and are also acting as Resource Persons.
- Teachers of different departments have started acting as Co-guides in Ph.D. Programmes.
- P. N. Ghosh Memorial Lecture Series is held on every 29th January i.e. the day before the College Foundation Day Ceremony (30th January).
- Major/ Minor Research Projects are encouraged and undertaken by the teachers.
- N.C. Rana Sky Observation Centre in the College is most effective specially during the solar and lunar eclipses and other astronomical shows.
- Midnapore College Centre for the Scientific Culture sponsored by Indian Association of Physics Teachers (IAPT) has been successfully functioning as a running laboratory for experiments in Basic Sciences to nourish potential scientists.
- The IGNOU Study Centre (2813) is a milestone in furthering the Distance Mode of Education.
- Computer Training is provided to the students as three months’ Certificate Course sponsored by UGC.
- Thumping success of the students in NET/ SET/ JECA/ JAM/ CSIR etc.
- All facilities for games and sports and Co-curricular activities are afforded to the students for procuring trophies and winning top positions in District, State and Inter University Athletics and other cultural events .
- Facilities of Medical Unit and Students’ Health Home are ascertained.
- The College Campus is eco-friendly and ragging-free.
- Six Months’Certificate Course in Spoken/ Communicative English with well furnished Language Laboratory Sponsored by UGC has been running for last six years winning appreciation of the NAAC.
- Midnapore College Alumni Association comprising a good deal of scholars, administrators and industrialists has been rendering immense service to the College.
- Compulsory credit course in Communicative English has been introduced under Autonomous System for all students of both Science and Arts Faculties and Computer Fundamentals launched to enhance the students’ proficiency and skill in the job market.
Copyright 2016: Midnapore College (Autonomous): Developed by Department of Computer Science & Application
Visit: Department of Computer Science & Application
Declaration: Look & Feel of this web site is best fits with resulation 1366 X 768