AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Education is not an end in itself but a means to an end.
- The College tries to enable the students to compete and become successful in all competitive examinations
- To inculcate a sense of foresight into the fast changing future and to augment their abilities to meet the challenges ahead.
- To prepare the students with advancement of learning for Higher Education.
- To impart quality education to the students and help them flourish holistically.
- To foster a sense of ideal citizenship with rich moral content and astute social commitment.
- To administer in the Students a spirit to make a corruption free India.
- To groom Students for excellent personality and nourish in them leadership quality.
- To motivate the Students for research activities.
- To emphasise community based programmes and work on burning social issues.
- To urge the progenitors to articulate a pledge for the posterity.
- Taking special care to develop students’ oral command over English by introducing Communicative English and running Language Laboratory.
- Discouraging rote learning and encouraging real life-oriented learning.
- Teaching students to think and do differently.